Monday, March 2, 2009

What are some websites that feature legitimate work from home job listings?

I'm looking for a job that I can do either as a full-time employee or independent contractor from home. Unfortunately, the majority of the listings I see of work from home jobs are scams (stuffing envelopes, etc). I need something that is serious, professional, and that can earn me a decent salary.

WelI I actually take surveys for cash. And yes they do pay as long as you know the good ones. I have some free survey sites that are very reliable just check out my profile by clicking my name or email me for them. I only give sites that I've been paid by so you won't get scammed. They're all reliable and I've never had a problem with them. (I've been doing them for a year now) The best part is that anyone can do them and they're easy. You won't get rich but they definitely help with bills

1 comment:

Blogger said...

You can make $20 for each 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So big companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.