Saturday, May 23, 2009

Seek Income Opportunites through Work from Home Online

When I started my first online business, it failed within months. It was over two years ago and I was under the impression that selling products at a good mark-up was the key to running a successful online work at home business and would help me fund my future. Having tried a selling opportunity, I found that I need specific skills as a basis for my business. Even with selling and marketing skills, which were definitely not my strong point, I found that if the products weren't quite what people wanted then you could be doing lots of work from home and earning a very small income.

It was under a year ago that I found the current online work from home opportunity. It ended up being one of the good ones and believe me there aren't many - I needed no capital to make this work and I could work from the comfort of my home without having to even speak to anyone. My site, www.mysecret2success.com is proof that you can make an online work from home career work for your product/s and not against you as I've experienced before.

The best thing was that after hitting the bottom of the business pile, I needed no sales pitch and I didn't even require special software or tools to ensure my success. I had a great chance at building a work from home online opportunity and began to see results within very little time without the need for sales letters and all the other items that previously were making my products look poor.

This unique and superb business opportunity was an excellent way to work online, from home. I now see on a daily basis that my site (http://www.secret2success.com) is attracting more and more people that are anxious to discover how I built up a great income just by giving away free products to customers.

By initially being confident and seeing that this work at home online opportunity could be a success, you can see results by choosing a venture that has been proven by others. Instead of going it alone and risking losing out before you've seen a penny, the best way is to work from home, online, and in the comfort of your own environment - all with the support of a team who are doing the same and getting a happy feeling that they are part of a successful online work from home business.

There are thousands of different business opportunities out there. Some are good and some aren't. I would have to say one of my favorite and most successful business opportunities is also one of the most unusual work from home pieces of advice I’ve come across. I found this opportunity about 10 months ago and within this short time I have grown the business to make it pay a monthly income of $1,000. How did I achieve this income? Simply by giving away free online education through Success University.

When I began my first online business around 2 years ago, I wanted to sell things to make an income, so I was driven towards selling products and e-books. The problem being that original good quality products are hard to create. To make things worse, I wasn't much good at copy writing and the sales letters that I was producing weren't doing my products justice.

Along with this was the fact that I had no knowledge on how to market a product and had not set up vital parts of my business to ensure that I would have a running chance at making an income. Without tools such as auto-responders, website tracking, e-mails and product fulfillment, sales were scarce and I decided that that ‘work at home online’ opportunity was not working for me.

Things didn't look good. I was really hitting rock bottom until I come across some proven, unusual business work from home online opportunities. By finding unusual online businesses such as Success University, I had the opportunity to give away free products and still make a great income.

That was when I found the real formula to make money online. With any unusual business opportunity, the rule of thumb is, if you are sincere about wanting to help someone, it is inevitable that you will see the money come in.

This unusual opportunity was a very good lesson for me to learn. How else can you earn a good online income as well as working from home, just by giving away quality products to your customers for free?

Keep in mind that if you are new to online working done from home, especially if you are still not seeing any results, the easiest way to begin your venture is to join a proven program and give their product away for free. If you aren't having luck in giving away free products than you really shouldn't bother selling to people.

Doing it all on your own is one of the toughest ways to make a start. Finding a product, setting up a website and making sales are things that can't be learned over night. It takes time and experience. Going it alone, you are more likely to fail or your business will sit stagnant until you learn the basics.

By using a proven, online home opportunity and giving away free products, you can build your confidence, kick start your online training and prepare yourself for your own big business launch later on down the road.

No comments: