Monday, May 4, 2009

Boost Your Traffic & Income With e-Books

In the last site review I mentioned how offering e-books from my site has really helped boost my traffic and income over the years. So I thought I’d create a video showing you how simple it is to create an e-book using Adobe Acrobat Professional.

Adobe Acrobat is quite expensive and may not be in the budget for everyone, so if you have experience with more economical software solutions please feel free to comment on this post.

Just remember that you always get what you pay for and some of the lower cost solutions may not provide the benefits that Adobe does like securing the book from theft and creating feedback forms that people can complete and print right from the book.

However if those features are not important to you, you can use a more economical solution for creating your books. I would still recommend using the PDF format, however, because they are compatible with both Macs and PC’s.

No comments: